Saturday, January 14, 2006

OK, official first post:
I've spent the past few hours researching the consumer electronics show (CES) held every year in Las Vegas the 2nd week in January. I feel so lucky to be a nerd when technology is developing to the point where it's able to do some amazing things. I also feel incredibly underpriveleged in that I can't afford any of it. To get an invitation to CES, you need to be a part of the technology/developer industry. This blog is going to be the chronicle of how I accomplish that in one year.

Step 1: Get a job in some sort of technical field
Step 2: Learn as much as you can about everything you can

Step 1 is already done. I start work on Monday as a webmaster and system administrator for Continental Art Supplies.

Step 2, I invite you to join me for. I love working with people as dedicated to technology as I am. I want to work with people as dedicated to technology as I am. If you're such a person, let's do this together.

For now, that's it, but I'll update with whatever my next project is soon, as well as how the first day on the job goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wratgraip [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url]